Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

FAQs: General Information

Yes! You will benefit from an educational and networking experience in a foreign culture. You will also meet people from different backgrounds and improve your conversation skills.
A long-term program is the best choice if you have a lower English level. If you do not have much time or want to study quickly, consider an Intensive English course. Take a Vacation English course if you do not have time to apply for a student visa. For more information about the options available, please contact us.
The destination is up to you! Think about how much money you have to spend while you live abroad and what type of visa you can contact with Sindibad.If you want more guidance, please contact us to discuss different locations with you.
For most courses
you can be any level of English.
This depends on your visa and the availability at a school.
Yes, but you will need to request a new I20 and pay a fee.
If you are on a Student Visitor visa, yes. If you are on a Tier 4 visa, you cannot. Canada
Yes. However, after arrival you cannot enter a course that requires a work permit.
All other countries
Yes, but you will need to pay any fees. Your education advisor can give you a complete explanation.
Yes, if your visa allows and there is availability at your school. You should also pay your course fees in advance.
You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of your course, which will show your level of English, the dates on which you have studied and your attendance.
On your first day of class, you will take an English test on your grammar, writing, listening and speaking skills. Your class level will be based on your test results.
Every student learns at different speeds, however, on average, a student needs 10 weeks to move from one level to the next.
Most the schools teach their courses purely in English. However the school will find a translator for any serious issues if necessary.
Most of our partner offer exam preparation courses such as IELTS, TOEFL ® or Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE and CPE), which you can take at your school.
In Most of our partner, the student averageis 12 students in a class, with a maximum of 15.
For most of our programs you must be at least 16 years old. However, there are summer programs for younger students.
Every School has its own calendar, and most courses are offered year-round, though there are some with a limited number of start dates. Contact with Sindibad for course availability on your desired date.
You should have valid medical insurance for your entire stay. If you need insurance, we can provide it but please tell your education advisor in advance.
Yes, the school does take full groups of students for courses.

Didn't find the answer?