Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

FAQs: Accomodation

Depending on the school, and location you choose, there are two main types of housing:
Live with a family local to your school, where you can speak English with a welcoming and friendly family. Room Type: Single or Double Minimum Age: 16 Meals Provided: 2 per day; 16 per week
Live in a residence with fellow students, close to your school. Not all residences offer the same options, but most are self-catering. Minimum Age: 18
Our first priority is your welfare, and we make every effort to ensure your accommodation matches your needs. However, if you feel your accommodation is not right for you, contact the accommodation coordinator at your school to discuss your options.
Yes, you can request to stay together with a friend in the same host family, but only if your friend is studying at International Colleges, too. You should request this when booking your course.
You can choose to book either a single room or a twin room with our host families or apartments. If you book a twin room in a host family you will be placed with another student of the same sex and of similar age, each with a single bed.
This depends on the location, your accommodation preferences and budget. We offer a range of choices that can help you balance the cost with ease of travel to the school and city center. In some cities we have a small number of close accommodation options available at a higher cost. If it’s important for you to be very close to school, some schools will be better than others. In this case, you will need to book as far in advance as possible, particularly if you want to study in June or July. For more information about your accommodation options, speak to your education advisor.
Depending on availability, you can arrange an extra night at the beginning or end of your stay.

Didn't find the answer?